family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend...

Memorial Day weekend we just stayed home instead of going out of town like most people. We ended up having a nice time anyway! :) We worked on some projects that I have been wanting to do (that will be another post), had a bonfire, went fishing, and relaxed. So I would say we did something different!! Some pictures of our fun:


Bonfire, I like how the camera captured the sparks.

Brandt

My Man playing his guitar by the fire..

Little Man fishing..

My little towhead!! Love this boy!!

My favorite picture from the weekend, Laban and Brandt

My oldest and youngest

Momma helping baby fish.. Shiloh in the back

Some of my men!!

Papa and Konner!

Where are the pictures of Kirsten? She doesn't like the camera, can you tell?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun..without Kirsten you really look out-numbered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post is a little old, but just wanted to say, Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete